Welcome to SDC TAX SERVICES & ACCOUNTING
Are you wondering if things are being handled correctly and you need support for your in-house bookkeeper?
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of bookkeeping you need to do to stay compliant with Federal, State, and Local authorites?
You have more important things to do than worry about the bookkeeping. We'll take care of it for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Below are some of the common tasks that your business may need. Don't see your specific need listed? Not sure what you may need? Don't worry, I'm sure we can help. This list is not all inclusive, if you just have a box of records or your situation seems more complex...NO PROBLEM!
In addition to performing the services listed below, we can also act as your Part-Time Controller. This means we can perform monthly/quarterly reviews of the work performed by your in-house bookkeeper and meet with you to explain your financial data.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Invoice processing or recording of manual items
- Payments recorded
- Deposit records prepared
- Customer account reconciliations
- Statement generation
- Help with credit management
- Small claims court filings
- Coordinate outside collection agency efforts if necessary
- Custom invoice set up and design
- Customer information reporting (aging, etc) and analysis
- Enter expenses using purchase orders, bills, or receipts
- Prepare check run for review or recording of manual checks
- Properly classify expenses
- Properly record certain expenses in accordance with IRS guidelines
- Allocate credit card charges to correct account
- Manage purchase discounts to decrease expense
- Vendor information reporting (aging, etc) and analysis
- Prepare and/or record deposits
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare daily cash flow records
- Training with online banking, bill payment or direct deposit set-up
- Monthly/yearly closing
- Adjusting entries
- Clean up services
- Complex overhead cost allocations
- Job costing/Work-in-process
- Book depreciation schedules
- Tax depreciation schedules
- Preparing information for auditor/CPA review
Our small and mid sized business clients have access to the accounting services, QuickBooks and integrated software training, workflow solutions, and business development resources that contribute to their success as leaders in their industries. If you are committed to being the leader in your industry we can help.